› General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
We are a Data Controller of your information.
- Flaris Sp. z o.o. needs to perform a contract with you
- You have given Flaris Sp. z o.o. permission to do so
- Processing your personal information is in Flaris Sp. z o.o. legitimate interests
- Flaris Sp. z o.o. needs to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability
- The right to withdraw consent
› Log Files
Flaris Website follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
› Privacy Policies
Note that Flaris Website has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.